There are some areas in Tauranga where you are not permitted to use skate boards, roller skates or similar devices. These are the Tauranga City Centre, Mount Main Street and Greerton Village.
The following brochure provides information about where you can and can't use skateboards, roller blades and the like.
Brochure: Skateboards and Rollerblades
Skate Park locations:
- 17th Avenue - by the Historic Village
- Carlton Street Reserve – Otumoetai
- Memorial Park - Devonport Road entrance (half pipe)
- Welcome Bay - next to the Welcome Bay shops
- Gordon Spratt Reserve – Parton Road
Last Reviewed: 17/03/2014