Water Services Field Assistant
Tauranga City Council is looking for someone to join our City Waters Team who will be responsible for providing accurate field information required for water metering, billing, asset management and liaising with our customers.
This is a full time role of 40 hours per week for someone who has high levels of energy and enthusiasm and a strong commitment to excellent customer service.
- have experience in working in a field based role
- have the ability to read basic as-built plans
- be able to accurately record information (both electronically and on paper)
- have a full clean drivers license
You will also need:
- good time management skills
- the ability to work without direct supervision and
- to be physically fit and healthy to work outdoors.
Previous experience in a plumbing environment would be advantageous.
Applications close at 10.00am on 12 March 2012.
Position Description for Water Services Field Assistant.
Apply online for Water Services Field Assistant.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. If you are not a NZ Citizen, you must have the right of permanent residence or a work permit.
Council is a member of the Equal Employment Opportunity Trust.
Published: Friday, 24 Feb 2012 16:00 by Tauranga City Council