Status: Open for submmissions from Thursday, 13 December and closes 5pm on Friday 1 February 2019.
Site Address: 3 Commons Avenue
Application number: RC26795
Proposal: s88 – To construct a three level residential apartment building comprising four three-bedroom apartments and ten on-site parking spaces at ground floor level.
Applicant: TYBI Limited
Applicant Address for Service:
Boffa Miskell Limited
PO Box 13373
Attention: Matt Allot
Date submissions close: 5pm on Friday 1 February 2019.
Full application and supporting information
Make a Submission
Submissions close: 5:00pm on Friday 1 February 2019.
You may make a submission in writing that is dated, signed and includes the following:
- Your name, postal address, any telephone numbers, e-mail address (optional).
- Details of the application your submission is about (including site location).
- Whether you support or oppose the application.
- Your submission, with reasons.
- The decision you wish the consent authority to make.
- Whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission.
Submission forms are also available at Customer Services Centre: 91 Willow Street, Tauranga. Proposal details including the applicant’s assessment of environmental effects can be viewed at the Service Centre.
Submissions should be addressed to the General Manager: Environmental and sent to:
Tauranga City Council,
Private Bag 12022,
Alternatively they can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; or delivered to Council’s Administration Building, 91 Willow Street, Tauranga.
You must also serve a copy of your submission on the applicant at their address for service.