Maps Online - Mapi
Please try our new version of Mapi
The new Mapi is designed to work on all devices. That means users can access the Mapi viewer using any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) and from Windows, Android or Apple devices.
- Single search tool to search property address, road and other assets
- Print in A3 and A4 portrait mode
- Share the map with user-defined area and layer information
- Easy access to the historic aerial images
- Search for property information
- See the latest aerial photography
- Find the location of Council-owned water, wastewater and stormwater pipes
- View contours over your property
- View City Plan information
- Add your own map layers
Online Help and Documentation:
Mapi user guide (2.4mb pdf)
Unable to print or export heat map.
For further information please contact the Tauranga City Council Geospatial team directly or contact our Customer Call Centre on 07 577 7000.
Email the Tauranga City Council Geospatial Team
Request a Map
Please give us a specific street address or location when making a map request. There are different layers of data that you can ask to have included in your map, including:
- utility services (water / wastewater / stormwater)
- contour lines
- district plan zone information
- property boundaries
- street number labels
- street name labels
- aerial photograph background
Tauranga City Council does not hold marine charts.
Last Reviewed: 08/06/2015