Media Advisory: Temporary liquor-free zone around Summerfest
A temporary liquor-free zone will be in place this Sunday in the streets surrounding the Summerfest event at Blake Park.
The liquor-free zone is effective in all public places from 8am to 11pm on Sunday 5 February 2012 in the following roads.
- Hull Road
- Maunganui Road between Hull Road and Matai Street
- Matai Street
- Totara Street between Matai Street and Hull Road
- Tawa Street between Matai Street and Kawaka Street
- Miro Street between Matai Street and Kawaka Street
- Hinau Street
- Kawaka Street
- Clyde Street between Maunganui Road and Valley Road
- Valley Road between Clyde Street and Bain Street
- Bain Street
- Campbell Road between Clyde Street and Tay Street
- Tay Street between Maunganui Road and Valley Road
- Riverton Road
Signage will be in place around the liquor-free zone. Please note that Summerfest is a liquor-free event.
For more information about the liquor-free zone please contact Paul Mason, Team Leader: Liquor Licensing on 07 577 7000
Published: Tuesday, 31 Jan 2012 13:00 by Tauranga City Council