Status: Open for submmissions from Friday, 13 July 2018 and close 5:00pm on Thursday, 9 August 2018
Site Address: 2 Te Paeroa Road, Bethlehem
Application number: RC24300
Proposal: The consent holder seeks to vary the conditions of consent by cancelling Condition 2 to enable removal of the barrier arm required by the condition which will enable all customers to exit directly onto State Highway 2.
Applicant: Gull NZ Limited
Applicant Address for Service:
C/- Wasley Knell Consultants
PO Box 381
Attention: Tracy Hayson
Date submissions close: 5:00pm on Thursday, 9 August 2018
Full application and supporting information
Make a Submission
Submissions close: 5:00pm on Thursday, 9 August 2018
You may make a submission in writing that is dated, signed and includes the following:
- Your name, postal address, any telephone numbers, e-mail address (optional).
- Details of the application your submission is about (including site location).
- Whether you support or oppose the application.
- Your submission, with reasons.
- The decision you wish the consent authority to make.
- Whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission.
Submission forms are also available at Customer Services Centre: 91 Willow Street, Tauranga. Proposal details including the applicant’s assessment of environmental effects can be viewed at the Service Centre.
Submissions should be addressed to the General Manager: Environmental and sent to:
Tauranga City Council,
Private Bag 12022,
Alternatively they can be emailed to email@example.com; or delivered to Council’s Administration Building, 91 Willow Street, Tauranga.
You must also serve a copy of your submission on the applicant at their address for service.