Tauranga City Council invites tenders for the above contract for which the scope of the Contract Works includes the construction of a new plant final effluent bypass pipeline at the Te Maunga Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP). The main construction elements include:
- Services location and relocation into a common services trench, including approx 1,200m of 11kv cable and other utility services.
- Remove and dispose of approx 400m of 600mm Asbestos Cement pipe.
- Remove and dispose of approx 250m of 600mm RC RRJ pipe.
- Excavate and lay approx 1,200m of 1,400mm, 1,200mm and 1,100mm diameter EF Socket Polyethylenepipe.
- Road reinstatement and other works associated with the above scope
Request for Tenders is available at www.tenderlink.com/tauranga
Requests for Tender close at 2pm on the 24th January 2018.