Status: Open for submissions till 5pm on Friday, 19 July 2019.
Site Address: 152, 154, 156A Fifteenth Avenue, legally described as Lot 1 DPS 83162 (RT SA66A/524), Lot 1 DP 29943 (RT SA34B/168), Lot 2 DP 29943 (RT SA34B/169)
Application Number: RC26901
Consent Sought: Land use
Proposal: Construction and operation of a two storey office building with seven commercial tenancies.
Applicant: Ruby Developments Limited
Applicant Address for Service:
C/- Hayson Knell
100 Spring Street,
Attention: Greg Knell
Submissions Close: 5pm on Friday, 19 July 2019.
Full application and additional information
Tauranga City Landscape Study – The Avenues can be found under Section 18 (4mb pdf)
Tauranga City Residential Character Study (12mb pdf)
Make a Submission
Submissions close: 5:00pm on Friday, 19 July 2019.
You may make a submission in writing that is dated, signed and includes the following:
- Your name, postal address, any telephone numbers, e-mail address (optional).
- Details of the application your submission is about (including site location).
- Whether you support or oppose the application.
- Your submission, with reasons.
- The decision you wish the consent authority to make.
- Whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission.
Submission forms are also available at Customer Services Centre: 91 Willow Street, Tauranga. Proposal details including the applicant’s assessment of environmental effects can be viewed at the Service Centre.
Submissions should be addressed to the General Manager: Regulatory and Compliance and sent to:
Tauranga City Council,
Private Bag 12022,
Alternatively they can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; or delivered to our Customer Services centre, 91 Willow Street, Tauranga.