Status: Open for submissions from Monday 27 January till 5:00pm Monday 24 February 2020.
Site Address: 12 Pitau Road
Application Number: RC27179 and RC27225
Consent Sought: Land use and subdivision.
Proposal: Two lot freehold residential subdivision. Undersized allotments and overshadowing.
Applicant: A1 Developments Limited
Applicant Address for Service:
P O BOX 5196
Attention: Peter Crane
Submissions Close: 5.00pm, Monday, 24 February 2020
Full application and additional information
Make a Submission
Submissions close: 5.00pm, Monday 24 February 2020
You may make a submission in writing that is dated, signed and includes the following:
- Your name, postal address, any telephone numbers, e-mail address (optional).
- Details of the application your submission is about (including site location).
- Whether you support or oppose the application.
- Your submission, with reasons.
- The decision you wish the consent authority to make.
- Whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission.
Submission forms are also available at Customer Services Centre: 91 Willow Street, Tauranga. Proposal details including the applicant’s assessment of environmental effects can be viewed at the Service Centre.
Submissions should be addressed to the General Manager: Regulatory and Compliance and sent to:
Tauranga City Council,
Private Bag 12022,
Alternatively they can be emailed to email@example.com; or delivered to our Customer Services centre, 91 Willow Street, Tauranga.
Processing Planner: James Danby / Cole Burmester
Date of Hearing: On-hold due to COVID-19. New date TBC.
Commissioner: Richard Knott