Please find the latest project updates below.
Highlights from the past week:
- Cobblestone work has progressed around the carpark building entranceway.
- Exit lane from carpark building has been opened.
- Installed cobblestones at the Elizabeth Street intersection.
- We continue to wait for the concrete parking areas to cure before we complete the asphalt surfacing.
- Concrete will be cured later this week.
- More light poles have been installed.
- Work on the garden planting is delayed as we wait for the seats to be manufactured and installed.
- Trustpower garden beds have been backfilled.
Photo: View of Durham Street.
Work happening this week includes:
- Outside of Trustpower
- Partial planting of garden beds to begin outside of the Trustpower entrance.
- Complete the instillation of cobblestones at Beaurepaires entrance.
- From Beaurepaires to Elizabeth Street.
- Asphalt surfacing to be completed this week.
- Continue cobblestone work on make-up strip between footpath and buildings basestation.
- Lights to be installed.
Please contact Becky Cox, Fulton Hogan Stakeholder Manager, if you have any concerns or questions at 027 403 2598 or firstname.lastname@example.org.