With the last small finishing touches happening over the last week, Durham Street is looking almost complete!
Highlights from the past week:
- Traffic management and all barriers have been removed from site.
- Durham Street open to two-way traffic.
- Durham Lane open to vehicle traffic.
- Street signage is up.
- Parking meters have been installed – 60 min parking.
- Bus stop is ready to link back into bus network.
- Seats have arrived! Installation started.
- Litter traps installed inside road drains.
- Cobble work against buildings from Palazzo kitchens – Nood completed.
Work happening next week includes:
- Bike stands to be installed.
- Final seat installations.
- Gardens –final planting around seats.
- Light shrouds – awaiting arrival.
- Pave-locking of cobbled areas to set them once they have settled.
- Line marking in the Lane.
Please contact Becky Cox, Fulton Hogan Stakeholder Manager, if you have any concerns or questions 027 403 2598 or email@example.com.