Welcome Bay Road surfacing work - between the Welcome Bay slip lane and Meadowviews Drive.
Welcome Bay Road will undergo overnight asphalt surfacing from Sunday, 26 June.
The surfacing work will take place between the Welcome Bay slip lane and Meadowviews Drive.
Details of the surfacing work:
- Location: Welcome Bay Road (between the Welcome Bay slip lane and Meadowviews Drive)
- Date: Sunday, 26 June to Tuesday, 28 June (weather dependent)
- Time: 6pm to 6am
- Stop/go conditions will be in place (digital signs will be in place from Friday, 24 June).
What residents need to be aware of:
- As the site will be under stop/go conditions allow additional time for your travel
- Some noise nuisance and vibration from heavy machinery may be experienced
- Avoid parking on this street during the surfacing work period.
Fulton Hogan Ltd has been contracted by Council to carry out surfacing in this area. This work is part of Council’s annual roading programme, improving road safety and investing in our roading assets.
For more information, please contact Ashleigh Turnbull, Fulton Hogan: Ashleigh.Turnbull@fultonhogan.com