The Tauranga CBD will come alive this Sunday, 18 September with the Tauranga Marathon returning after a two-year hiatus, and the third Bunnings Warehouse NPC game taking place shortly afterwards.
Roads are likely to be busier than usual and drivers should expect some delays. Traffic management for the Tauranga Marathon and Bunning Warehouse NPC will be in place as follows:
- Southbound lane of Dive Crescent from 3am – 3pm
- Cameron Road (northbound) between Harrington St and Brown St (Domain Side) from 7am - 4pm
- Maxwells Road (seaward lane) between Chapel Street and Pillans Point School from 5am – 3pm
- The Strand (between Devonport Road and Dive Crescent) from 3am – 5pm
- McLean Street (between Cameron Road to The Strand) from 5am – 3pm
- Hamilton Street (between Willow Street and The Strand) from 3am – 5pm
- Chapel Street Off-Ramp (Takitimu Drive) from 7.30am – 2pm
- Maxwells Road (between Chapel Street and Harbour Drive) from 5am – 2pm
- Harbour Drive (between Maxwells Road and Kulim Avenue) from 5am – 2pm
- Tilby Drive (within Fergusson Park) from 6am – 1pm.
There will be restricted parking on Cameron Road. Parking for mobility card holders to the Bunnings NPC game is within the venue and directly outside the venue on Cameron Road if required, with access via Cameron Road (northbound only).
Orange lines show a lane closure and red lines show a road closure.