There are seven skateparks around Tauranga where you can use your skateboards, roller skates or similar equipment.
In the areas where skateboarding is allowed, please take care - especially when there are a lot of pedestrians around.
- 17th Avenue - by the Historic Village
- Carlton Street Reserve – Otumoetai
- Memorial Park - Devonport Road entrance (half pipe)
- Welcome Bay - next to the Welcome Bay shops
- Blake Park – half pipe and mini ramp
- Arataki skatepark
- Gordon Spratt Reserve – Parton Road
There are also some areas in where you can't use skateboards. This is for safety reasons and due to the large number of people using these areas:
- Tauranga City Centre - including The Strand and waterfront park
- Mount Main Street
- Greerton Village.
Last Reviewed: 29/11/2017