× Search

Additional security measures

We are aware that some customers are having issues making payments online. This is due to Visa and Mastercard now enforcing two-factor authentication on all payments in order to increase security.

If you are having issues making an online payment, please contact your bank.

Do it online




If want to sell or supply alcohol or food to the public, or set up a business which may have health impacts, there are certain guidelines you need to adhere to and licences you need to obtain.

Computer software changes

Our computer system which processes your registrations has changed. The new system will help us provide an improved and more efficient service.

Registration renewal reminders for food businesses, campgrounds and hairdressers have been automated and an invoice will be sent to your most recent email address held by our team. Once you receive the invoice, it can be paid online.

Pay invoice online

Alcohol and other health registration services are in the process of being moved to this new system. For more information, please email the Health and Food Team or Alcohol Team

Tauranga City Council, Private Bag 12022, Tauranga, 3143, New Zealand |Terms of use|Privacy statement|Site map

Back To Top