× Search

Additional security measures

We are aware that some customers are having issues making payments online. This is due to Visa and Mastercard now enforcing two-factor authentication on all payments in order to increase security.

If you are having issues making an online payment, please contact your bank.

Do it online


Tono tuihono i te raihana-hoko

Apply for Off-licence online

Step 1 of 3

Apply for a new Off-licence

Please note: Extended periods of inactivity, while completing this application form, may result in your session expiring. If this occurs any un-submitted forms will be lost.

To apply for an Off-licence you must provide the following:
  • Customer number. If you do not have a customer number, call us on +64 7 577 7000, and our Customer Service team can assist with creating a customer number for you. If you are applying on behalf of a company, incorporated society, trust or partnership, you will need to provide your NZBN number. If you are applying for an alcohol licence as an individual, please discuss this with our Customer Service team before applying to ensure that we provide you with the correct customer number.
  • A manager with a manager’s certificate
  • A copy of your pre-requisite 100F certificate (planning and building certificate)
  • A copy of the floor plans for the premises or the conveyance, highlighting restricted or supervised areas and the principal entrance.
  • A photo of the principal entrance
  • A report that details your target market and says how your purposed business will reduce any risks of negative effect on the local community. Also include any other information you have that may help assess your application.

Please have these available in PDF format where possible, as you will be required to upload them with your application.

Note: You will be emailed an invoice for the application fee. Your application will not be considered received until the invoice has been paid.

* indicates a required field

Tauranga City Council, Private Bag 12022, Tauranga, 3143, New Zealand |Terms of use|Privacy statement|Site map

Back To Top