× Search

Additional security measures

We are aware that some customers are having issues making payments online. This is due to Visa and Mastercard now enforcing two-factor authentication on all payments in order to increase security.

If you are having issues making an online payment, please contact your bank.

Do it online


Kōamuamu akuaku kai

Food hygiene complaints

To report an unclean food premises, poor food handling or hygiene standards or the presence of vermin please contact us.

You will need to provide the name of the premises and the date and time you were there. 

To report a suspected case of food poisoning contact Toi Te Ora Public Health.  You may wish to also consult your doctor if your symptoms are severe.  If you have found a foreign object in food you’ve purchased please contact us.

For information about food borne illnesses, possible symptoms and foods linked to outbreaks please see the Ministry of Primary Industries.

Tauranga City Council, Private Bag 12022, Tauranga, 3143, New Zealand |Terms of use|Privacy statement|Site map

Back To Top