Submissions must be lodged in writing and can be submitted online or in hard copy.
The easiest way to provide your feedback is to use an online submission form, which we provide for each consultation. Look for the link on the proposed plan change page, click through and follow the prompts.
Email or Post
If you choose to send your feedback via letter or email instead, please note that your submission should be in the format of Form 5 of the Resource Management (Forms, Fees and Procedure) Regulations 2003 and must be dated and signed by you and include the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone and email address.
- The plan change number and details of the provisions to which the submission is being made.
- Whether you support or oppose the plan change provisions, in whole or in part.
- Reasons for your support or opposition.
- The decision you wish Tauranga City Council to make.
- Whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission.
- Whether or not you could gain advantage in trade competition through your submission.
Please note, your submission, including your personal information, will be publicly available as part of the decision-making process.
Manager: City Planning and Growth
Tauranga City Council
Freepost Authority Number 370
Private Bag 12022
You can drop off your submission to the Customer Service Centre at 21 Devonport Road, Tauranga.
Hard copies of plan change documents and submission forms are available at any Council library or at the Council customer service centre.