You can view the latest flood hazard maps and information on our GIS mapping system, Mapi.
To turn on the flood hazard layers once Mapi has opened:
- Select the “show layers list’ <icon> from the menu at the top of the screen.
- The Layers menu in the left hand side bar will open. Select Natural Hazards.
- Select Flooding from rainfall. The flooding from rainfall (City Plan, 1% AEP, year 2130 climate, RCP 8.5 median scenario) layer will be selected by default.
- To find a specific property, either use ‘find address’ <icon> at the top menu or use the +/- at the top left of the map to zoom in and out.
- The transparency can be adjusted using the Natural Hazards slide bar.
- Select Show Legend at the top of the map to see what the different flood hazard colours mean.
Last Reviewed: 14/04/2020