Mapi is our free GIS web map viewer.
You can use Mapi to search for property information. Select layers to show additional information, view current and historical aerial images, and add your own map layers. You can also print and share your maps.
New Mapi site
Go to Mapi
We’ve upgraded our mapping site with new features, including:
- Export to CAD format for our most used layers
- Reliable Searching (new Advanced Search tab). The old search is in the top right corner
- Near Me Tool (finds points of interest nearby)
- 2017 Profile tool (which shows the elevation from a side angle)
- 2017 Digital Elevation Model (to get ground heights) and updated contours.
Go to Mapi mobile
Our lighter mobile-friendly version is called MapiMobile. Key layers, searches and tools are included. In essence, it is a simplified version. It can also be used on desktop.
If you have any concerns or difficulty with Mapi, please email email@example.com or call us on 07 577 7000.
Mapi user guide (2.8mb pdf)
Last Reviewed: 16/04/2021