× Search


If your project effects the environment or people, you might need a resource consent.

Our environmental planning team can help you with a range of planning needs. If you need further information you can speak to our duty planner or you can book a meeting one of our planning staff. You will also need to check whether you require building consent for your work.   

Tauranga City Council, Private Bag 12022, Tauranga, 3143, New Zealand  |  Terms of use  |  Site map

Back To Top