We can help you on your waste reduction journey, saving you time and money and reducing your carbon footprint along the way.
Reducing and improving how waste is managed is a key part of doing business. By designing zero waste processes and setting up good waste separation systems you can achieve a range of benefits for your business, including reducing costs and enhancing your brand, to being able to compete for and retain engaged employees.
If you’re part of an organisation or business, we can help you reduce waste. Our team will provide you with onsite support to analyse and understand your unique waste reduction needs and work with you to create solutions to reduce waste. To find out how we can help your business long term, have a look at our Resource Wise Programme, or for additional support get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 577 7000.
Resource Wise Programme information
Waste reduction hints and tips for your business
- Carry out a visual waste audit or assessment to determine waste composition (have a look in your bins and see what is in there!)
- Develop a vision and set small, achievable goals to reduce waste.
- Set up an Enviro or Green team of enthusiastic staff to champion.
- Set up photocopiers to print double sided as default.
- Washable cups can be used to replace disposable coffee cups which end up in landfill.
- Set up a composting system to deal with food scraps or have a waste company collect for you.
It can really help if your staff and customers are aware of exactly which items can be recycled
Download our bin bay posters to display above your bins to help users make the right choice for their waste.
Bin bay posters