There are seven skateparks and three pump tracks around Tauranga where you can use your skateboards, scooters, roller skates or similar equipment.
In the areas please take care - especially when there are a lot of pedestrians around. Skateparks and pump tracks are not intended for use by motorised vehicles.
Skatepark and pump track locations
- 17th Avenue - by the Historic Village
- Carlton Street Reserve - Otumoetai
- Memorial Park - Devonport Road entrance (half pipe)
- Welcome Bay - next to the Welcome Bay shops
- Blake Park - half pipe and mini ramp
- Arataki skatepark and pump track, Arataki Park - Gloucester Road
- Gordon Spratt Reserve (skatepark and pump track) – Parton Road
- Hartford Avenue pump track
There are also some areas in where you can't use skateboards. This is for safety reasons and due to the large number of people using these areas:
- Tauranga City Centre - including The Strand and waterfront park
- Mount Main Street
- Greerton Village.
Last Reviewed: 29/07/2021