Terms and conditions
By entering this Competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions:
- The Competition is for current members of the Tauranga CBD, Mount Maunganui, Greerton and Papamoa Mainstreet organisations, to encourage them to provide information to Tauranga City Council about how their businesses are currently using our waste services.
- All current members of the Mainstreet organisations that complete the survey and provide an email address before Sunday 29 September are automatically in the competition draw. The winner will be drawn randomly from all valid entries received on Monday 30 September and notified via email on the same day.
- Tauranga City Council reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- If the Competition winner does not acknowledge receipt, cannot be contacted and/or is not available in person to accept the prize within 7 days, Tauranga City Council reserves the right to draw another winner.
- Tauranga City Council’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize consists of a Clarence Bistro Restaurant voucher to the value of $250. The Prize is not transferable to any other person.
- Tauranga City Council reserves the right to limit entry, cancel or amend the Prize at its own and sole discretion, including providing the Competition winner with a substitute Prize, either in full or in part.
- The Competition winners must agree to these terms and conditions as a condition of accepting the prize.
- Tauranga City Council reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating in the Competition at its sole discretion. Tauranga City Council also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an entrant who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating in the competition or won a prize by using fraudulent means.
- Tauranga City Council will not be liable for any claims for loss, damage or injury whatsoever or for any physical or mental injury suffered by any entrant or the Competition winner as a result of or in connection with the Competition or due to the prize won in the Competition.
- Tauranga City Council reserves the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time at their sole discretion, including extending, postponing or cancelling the Competition.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.