Status: Open for submissions till 5pm on Tuesday, 13 August 2019.
Site Address: 360 and 362 Oceanbeach Road and 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 Maranui Street
Application Number: RC27068 and RC27069
Consent Sought: Land use and subdivision consent
Proposal: To develop a comprehensively designed residential development comprising a total of 20 three-level town house units spread across five separate blocks with an associated unit title subdivision.
Applicant: TYBI Limited
Applicant Address for Service:
Boffa Miskell (Tauranga)
P O Box 13373
Attention: Matt Allott
Submissions Close: 5pm on Tuesday, 13 August 2019.
Full application and additional information
Make a Submission
Submissions close: 5:00pm on Tuesday, 13 August 2019.
You may make a submission in writing that is dated, signed and includes the following:
- Your name, postal address, any telephone numbers, e-mail address (optional).
- Details of the application your submission is about (including site location).
- Whether you support or oppose the application.
- Your submission, with reasons.
- The decision you wish the consent authority to make.
- Whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission.
Submission forms are also available at Customer Services Centre: 91 Willow Street, Tauranga. Proposal details including the applicant’s assessment of environmental effects can be viewed at the Service Centre.
Submissions should be addressed to the General Manager: Regulatory and Compliance and sent to:
Tauranga City Council,
Private Bag 12022,
Alternatively they can be emailed to email@example.com; or delivered to our Customer Services centre, 91 Willow Street, Tauranga.