Status: Open for submissions till 5pm on Thursday, 22 August 2019.
Site Address: 814, 818, 818B Cameron Road and 126 Seventeenth Avenue
Application Number: RC27051
Consent Sought: Land use
Proposal: Proposed office and health centre development
Applicant: Wand’rin Star Family Trust
Applicant Address for Service:
P O Box 381
Attention: Tracy Hayson
Submissions Close: 5pm on Thursday, 22 August 2019.
Full application and additional information
Make a Submission
Submissions close: 5pm on Thursday, 22 August 2019.
You may make a submission in writing that is dated, signed and includes the following:
- Your name, postal address, any telephone numbers, e-mail address (optional).
- Details of the application your submission is about (including site location).
- Whether you support or oppose the application.
- Your submission, with reasons.
- The decision you wish the consent authority to make.
- Whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission.
Submission forms are also available at Customer Services Centre: 91 Willow Street, Tauranga. Proposal details including the applicant’s assessment of environmental effects can be viewed at the Service Centre.
Submissions should be addressed to the General Manager: Regulatory and Compliance and sent to:
Tauranga City Council,
Private Bag 12022,
Alternatively they can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; or delivered to our Customer Services centre, 91 Willow Street, Tauranga.