This annual report covers the first year of our long-term plan 2018-28, between 1 July 2018 and 30 June 2019.
Annual Report 2018-19 | summary
This annual report reviews the work Council carried out during 2018/19. It focusses on our financial and operational performance in relation to our budget, and our progress against the first year of our Long-term Plan 2018-28.
Annual Report 2018-19 summary (1.2mb pdf)
Annual Report 2018-19 | sections
- Introduction / Kupu arataki (527kb pdf)
A welcome from the mayor and chief executive, a snapshot of our city, and an explanation of what this report is all about.
- Year in review / Te tau kua hipa (1.1mb pdf)
Planning and reporting cycle, highlights and challenges, financial overview, performance snapshot, city events, awards and recognition, and working with tangata whenua.
- Civic leadership / Te marea hautū (370kb pdf)
Our mayor and councillors, how we govern, the committee structure.
- Our organisation / Te āhua ō te kaunihera (480kb pdf)
Organisational leadership, executive team, structure, stakeholders, leadership learning and development, risk management, health, safety and wellbeing.
- Groups of activities / Ngā mahi kātoa (771kb pdf)
Groups of activities.
- Council Controlled Organisations / Te mana whakahaere ō te kaunihera (360kb pdf)
Bay Venues Ltd, Tourism Bay of Plenty, Local Government Funding Agency, Bay of Plenty Local Authority Shared Services, Tauranga Art Gallery Trust.
- Financials / Pūrongo pūtea (949kb pdf)
- Glossary and index / Kuputaka me ngā kuputohu (536kb pdf)
Full Tauranga City Council Annual Report 2018/19 (4.6mb)
Last Reviewed: 03/10/2019