× Search

Additional security measures

We are aware that some customers are having issues making payments online. This is due to Visa and Mastercard now enforcing two-factor authentication on all payments in order to increase security.

If you are having issues making an online payment, please contact your bank.

Do it online


Puka hauora

Health forms

A list of health related application forms

Registration of premises

Hairdressers, campgrounds, offensive trades and funeral directors must all be registered with Council prior to opening for business. 

Registration of premises application forms Online PDF Word
Hairdresser - (191kb pdf) -
Funeral director, mortuary campground, and offensive trade - (144kb pdf) -

Apply for a Gaming Licence 

If you want to operate gaming or gambling machines in Tauranga, you will need a Class 4 or TAB Venue Consent.

Gambling or gaming consent applications Online PDF Word
Class 4 or TAB Venue consent application form - (336kb pdf) -

Related information

Health fees

Tauranga City Council, Private Bag 12022, Tauranga, 3143, New Zealand |Terms of use|Privacy statement|Site map

Back To Top