Want to talk about a project? Who you need to talk to will depend on which stage of the building process you’re in.
Call 07 577 7000 for all building enquiries:
- If you need help or guidance with submitting your application ask for the processing building support team.
- If you are unsure whether a building consent is required ask for the duty building officer.
- For administration support for your Code of Compliance ask for the inspection building support team.
For general building consent queries, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries regarding building compliance, you can email email@example.com
Compliance examples of what you might be wanting to know.
- I have had building work completed without a building consent, what can I do?
- How do I apply for a COA? (Certificate of Acceptance)
Want to talk about your resource consent for a project?
Contact the Duty Planner on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 577 7000 and ask for the Duty Planner.
Last Reviewed: 10/03/2021